Saturday, August 22, 2015

Happy Anniversary #6

I'm dating again.

I'm with a man who loves me. The same feeling I had only once before is the same feeling I get with Paul.

I've dated since Brian died. I had a steady boyfriend for a year. But I never had this feeling with any of them. I never felt like THIS.

I've been given a second chance. I didn't think this would happen again for me.

There will always be a piece of my heart which belongs to Brian. He was a part of me. He taught me to love. And now, because of him, I can love again.

I will always love Brian. Now, six years later, I'm in love with Paul. And it's wonderful.

I think Brian would approve.

1 comment:

  1. I love you & so proud of you!

    You are open to finding love & just needed the right time for all your pieces to come together! I can't wait to meet this man! He sounds amazing from what little I know! <3 I'm so very proud of you for following your heart & of course Brian would approve! You are a vibrant, young, hot mama who deserves true love again!

    ReplyDelete