Friday, November 16, 2012

Two years and...

A most extraordinary thing has happened. I met someone.

He makes me want to smile. He makes me want to laugh. He makes me want to be happy. He makes me smile. He makes me laugh. He makes me happy.

I thought I found this a little while ago, but I was wrong. That guy taught me that it is ok to love again and it really is ok to move forward...but he wasn't the guy who makes me want to be me.

I've learned these last few months that I can miss Brian. I can love Brian. I can also miss and love him now from a distance.

That is my two year milestone. I am really, truly, honestly, remarkably ok because I have Brian in my heart forever, even in a new relationship.

And even if this new relationship isn't quite official yet, I know I am going to be just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment