Original date 21 January 2012
I can't believe she's staying in that apartment. Surely she'd be better to move to somewhere without all those memories.
I can't believe she won't write in that journal I gave her. I do write my thoughts down...but not to share in that journal).
Why isn't she dating? She's too choosy if you ask me. She should find someone new and get over it already.
Did
she just say she'd put her name on a dating site? Goodness me! Brian's
not even been dead for 2 years. You'd think she'd show some respect.
She is too boring. She needs to lighten up a little and go out and have some fun.
and my very favorite: Brian would have wanted her to...
I
hate it when other people make judgements on my decisions when they
don't understand the particular circumstances that lead me to those
decisions.
Yet we all make them.....
That guy who cut you off in traffic? Well, he's an idiot who doesn't value his life.
That needy friend? Well, she doesn't have to deal with half of what I'm dealing with. Who is she to complain?
I've
made them about other people and I'm not proud of that, but I usually
try keep mine in my head and remember that it's not my place to judge
someone else's life choices and decisions and point them out to everyone
at every opportunity.
When a beautiful-but-troubled celebrity
died this week, I was godsmacked at the judgements on her lifestyle that
flowed quick and fast. Assumptions were made about her death when...as
we well know...the coroner wouldn't have even had a chance to establish a
cause of death at that time.
People forgot (or chose to ignore)
that she was just a person underneath all the fame. A person subject to
the same faults as the rest of us.
Nobody is perfect. Nobody. We are all fighting our own battles, doing the best we can on what we've got.
And I'm going to try and remember that the next time a judgement about someone else's life choices reaches my lips.
No comments:
Post a Comment