Original date 27 August 2011
"He'd want you to be happy. Hr'd want you to keep on living."
Oh,
how those remarks were scalpels to my ears when Brian first died. But
they kept coming, month after month, stranger after family member.
But to live is to make the world believe our love no longer runs through my veins!!!
I remember that being my silent responses, heard only in my brain.
A
year later and I see my thoughts are the complete opposite. Time wiped
away the preconcieved notions built up in my broken mind and heart.
I'm alive. I'm happy. I've learned. I've created my rules.
But to live is to do something Brian would do anything to do once more, and I shall fulfill that for him.
But to be happy is to show the world just how deeply our love continues to run through my veins.
No comments:
Post a Comment